australian ugg boots Structure fire burns in Pocatello

ladies uggs sale Structure fire burns in Pocatello

Bannock County Sheriff Lorin Nielsen said the fire was started by an employee moving a gas engine when it dropped and sparked a fire. The person in the garage tried to put it out with a fire extinguisher but couldn get it out.

There was oil and some oil cans, which the firefighters monitored closely and made sure did not reignite.

The sheriff said there were no other dangers for the public.

“As far as the tires and flames, looks like they got most of that toxic smoke pretty well down,” Nielsen said. “Didn appear to have any major hazardous materials or public safety issues.”

The person who dropped the gas engine was taken to the hospital, with possible smoke inhalation. Nielsen said they don know if he had any other injuries.

Nielsen said fire investigators are looking into it.

Original Story: The Bannock County Sheriff Office said the fire was confined to an auto garage. It apparently started when a gas tank fell, created a spark, and caught fire.

One employee was transported by private vehicle to Portneuf Medical Center for treatment of suspected smoke inhalation. His injuries were not life threatening.
australian ugg boots Structure fire burns in Pocatello